Home Page

Complaints Procedures

In the first instance, any concerns parent/carers have should be discussed informally with the class teacher, who will do their best to resolve the problem. If the matter is not fully resolved, then it should be discussed with the Headteacher or Deputy Headteachers. Again if the concern is not fully resolved, parents/carers may raise the matter with the Governing body via a letter to the Chair of Governors addressed to the school.